object DATABASE is in use

Jiří Činčura-2
Hi *,

what the "object DATABASE is in use" signals? I understand when there's
table or trigger being used. But database?

--
Mgr. Jiří Činčura
https://www.tabsoverspaces.com/

[SPAM] Re: object DATABASE is in use

Vlad Khorsun-2
05.04.2017 22:24, Jiří Činčura wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> what the "object DATABASE is in use" signals? I understand when there's
> table or trigger being used. But database?

   AFAIR, it is a sign that attachment's request for exclusive access to the
database can't be granted. EX access to the whole database required for
validation, for the DROP DATABASE, may be for something else i don't remember.

Regards,
Vlad

Re: [SPAM] Re: object DATABASE is in use

Jiří Činčura-2
Yes. It happens during database drop. But there's no other connection. Which is kind of weird. It's during unit tests. I'll try to add there a small delay. Maybe server needs a second to breathe.