is there a forum on flame robin

Fred Evans
Hello there,

is there a forum for users of flamerobin?

best regards

fred evans

Re: is there a forum on flame robin

firebirdlists
At 06:29 AM 8/05/2012, you wrote:
>Hello there,
>
>is there a forum for users of flamerobin?

Helen

Re: is there a forum on flame robin

Fred Evans
thank you  I will do so immediately
regards from south africa

Is this a job for ROLLUP?

Maury Markowitz
I have a table called PARTS and another called KITS. Joining the two is a fkey table, KITPARTS. A single part can be in more than one kit. I'd like to make a report like this...

KIT                  PARTS
Kit 1                Part One
                        Part Two

Kit 2                Part Two
                        Part Three

Normally I'd do this in code, but for this project I'm trying to keep the SQL in the SQL...

Re: [SPAM 4] is there a forum on flame robin

Kjell Rilbe
Fred skriver:
> Hello there,
>
> is there a forum for users of flamerobin?

It seems that most users ask on the devel list:
[hidden email]

Mvh,
Kjell

--