Quantcast

What chapter to translate next?

Köditz, Martin

Hi,

I’ve committed the fblangref25-commons-de chapter to the manual module. Which of the following is ready for translation?

-          DDL

-          DML

-          PSQL

-          Security

-          Transacs

Regards,

Martin

Re: What chapter to translate next?

firebirdlists
Hello Martin,

Saturday, May 13, 2017, 12:37:02 AM, you wrote:

> Hi,

> I’ve committed the fblangref25-commons-de chapter to the manual
> module. Which of the following is ready for translation?

> -          DDL

> -          DML

> -          PSQL

> -          Security

> -          Transacs

Consider all of them ready.  There has been no further reviewing since
Aage Johansen died last year so let's assume that what we have is
perfect. ;-)

When I get time, I'll do the final editing on the source to remove the
comments about review status.  For now, assume they are already gone.

Helen