Web site upgrade and a glitch or two

firebirdlists
All,

Thanks to the efforts of Sergey Mereutsa and his DQTeam, the CMS
behind the Firebird web site has been upgraded and the entire site
installed on new VMs under Debian 8.

There is a glitch, which will be resolved over the next day or two:
the static pages are several weeks out of date.  The point of this
message is just to assure you all that we know about it. The pages
will be restored from backups when our web techs return to their desks
after the Orthodox Christmas break, on Tuesday, Moldavia time.

Kind regards,
Helen