Quantcast

Size problem compiling Firebird 2.0.3 in Linux

Size problem compiling Firebird 2.0.3 in Linux – I am trying to compile Firebird 2.0.3 in Ubuntu Linux 6.06. I downloaded the source code and I followed the instructions in README.makefiles ...
On Tuesday 04 December 2007 10:09, Fulvio Senore wrote: > I am trying to compile Firebird 2.0.3 in Ubuntu Linux 6.06. > > I downloaded...
Thank you, Alex. My problem is solved. I ran 'make install' and now files have a normal size. Fulvio Alex Peshkov ha scritto: > On Tu...
On 4 Dec 2007 at 10:26, Alex Peshkov wrote: >Sorry, no idea how mingw is related here. Readme for MinGW contain better description of b...