Re: Alpha Five v11

webmail2010
Hi Alexander.

I am on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, so I am using the 64-bit ODBC driver.

Can you create a 64-bit dll that I can test?

Thanks.

On 1/10/2012 at 10:27 AM, Alexander Potapchenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 10.01.2012 16:58, Bob Taylor wrote:
I am using Alpha Five v11 to connect to a Firebird 2.5.1.26351 Server using Firebird ODBC 2.0.0.151.

I can establish the connection, but this is the error that I get when attempting to get a table list from the database.

Hi,

It is Firebird ODBC driver bug. I have created the issue here - http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/ODBC-135 and I have attached the fixed 32-bit driver (OdbcFb.dll) there for testing ..

Regards,
Alexander

--
Alexander Potapchenko
Team leader

Re: Alpha Five v11

Alexander Potapchenko-2
On 20.01.2012 14:24, Bob Taylor wrote:
Hi Alexander.

I am on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, so I am using the 64-bit ODBC driver.

Can you create a 64-bit dll that I can test?

Thanks.

AFAIK, Alpha Five v11 is an 32-bit application and it can use 32-bit ODBC driver (odbcfb.dll) only. You must replace 32-bit odbcfb.dll in the directory C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64 .