Question regarding the source file for the ODBC driver 2.0.3 release

Question regarding the source file for the ODBC driver 2.0.3 release

Keith Laten Williams
I wanted to build the Firebird ODBC driver for 64-bit Fedora 20 Linux
(the precompiled binary didn't work for me due to a requirement for a
library missing on my system: libodbcinst.so.1), but in the 2.0.3
release, the source code file is listed as
"OdbcJdbc-src-2.0.3.154.tar.gz" whereas in 2.0.2 and 2.0.1 the source
code files were listed as "OdbcFb-Source-2.0.x.15x.gz." I could find no
mention of such a change in the release notes. Why the change?

Thanks in advance,
Keith Laten Williams