Quantcast

ODBC 2.0 RC2 and newest one

Olaf Kluge

Hello,

We are using MS Access with the firebird odbc Driver 2.0 RC2. After we had installed the newest one, the adodb-connection which starts a stored procedure in the firebird database does not wait until the results are back to access, the user have to close the formular and reload, only after this the records will be shown.

With the old one we have no problem, but the newest one have the Boolean datatype and we would like up to date.

What can we do?

Best regards.

Olaf