New book on Firebird!

marynadar
Hi,

I am an author recruiter at Packt Publishing (www.packtpub.com). We publish computer-related books on a wide variety of IT topics.

We are planning to publish a new book on Firebird 2.5 High Performance. I am in search for an author to write this book for us.

To give you an idea about the way things works at Packt:

- The editorial team at Packt works with the author through out the project.
- We pay a royalty of 16% and an advance against it.
- The marketing team at Packt ensures that the book is well promoted.
- In its ongoing commitment to OpenSource, Packt donates a percentage of revenue generated by the book to the OpenSource project on which it is based. We have donated more than 150, 000 dollars to various OpenSource projects since inception in 2004.

Could you please let me know if you find it interesting to write this book?

Thanks,
Mary.
--

Mary Nadar