Making the Google+ page more discoverable

Making the Google+ page more discoverable

Mariuz
By adding a short line of code to http://firebirdsql.org/, you can
make your Google+ page eligible to show up on the right hand side of
the Google search page for relevant queries and make your Google+ page
more discoverable. Learn more
http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&p=link_page_to_website&answer=1713826

Ask your site's webmaster to add the following line of code to your
site's homepage:

rel="publisher">Google+</a>

Re: Making the Google+ page more discoverable

Alexey Kovyazin-2
Hello Marius,

Do we have official Google Plus page?

Regards,
Alexey

> By adding a short line of code to http://firebirdsql.org/, you can
> make your Google+ page eligible to show up on the right hand side of
> the Google search page for relevant queries and make your Google+ page
> more discoverable. Learn more
> http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&p=link_page_to_website&answer=1713826
>
> Ask your site's webmaster to add the following line of code to your
> site's homepage:

> rel="publisher">Google+</a>

Re: Making the Google+ page more discoverable

Mariuz
That should be the Google plus page
https://plus.google.com/111558763769231855886/

You can add it to your circle and if is needed i can add you also to
the manager role

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Alexey Kovyazin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Marius,
>
> Do we have official Google Plus page?
>
> Regards,
> Alexey
>> By adding a short line of code to http://firebirdsql.org/, you can
>> make your Google+ page eligible to show up on the right hand side of
>> the Google search page for relevant queries and make your Google+ page
>> more discoverable. Learn more
>> http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&p=link_page_to_website&answer=1713826
>>
>> Ask your site's webmaster to add the following line of code to your
>> site's homepage:

>> rel="publisher">Google+</a>

Re: Making the Google+ page more discoverable

Alexey Kovyazin-2
Marius,

Ok, we'll add G+.
Please add me ([hidden email]) to the admin list for G+ page.

Regards,
Alexey

> That should be the Google plus page
> https://plus.google.com/111558763769231855886/
>
> You can add it to your circle and if is needed i can add you also to
> the manager role
>

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Alexey Kovyazin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello Marius,
>>
>> Do we have official Google Plus page?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alexey
>>> By adding a short line of code to http://firebirdsql.org/, you can
>>> make your Google+ page eligible to show up on the right hand side of
>>> the Google search page for relevant queries and make your Google+ page
>>> more discoverable. Learn more
>>> http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&p=link_page_to_website&answer=1713826
>>>
>>> Ask your site's webmaster to add the following line of code to your
>>> site's homepage:

>>> rel="publisher">Google+</a>

Re: Making the Google+ page more discoverable

Mariuz
I have added you thank you

Also we now have the Firebird Google Plus Community too

http://www.firebirdnews.org/?p=8121

Could you add it to to the news area
http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/news-portals/