Quantcast

Jaybird Android port with embeded server or Firebird Android port with Android studio projects - need help!

Jaybird Android port with embeded server or Firebird Android port with Android studio projects - need help!

Andrew Kipcharskiy
Good day!

We have large project with Firebird on server and Sqlite on mobile clients (Android and IOS).
Mobile clients work offline and it would be great to use firebird on both sides server and client...

Need help how to use Jaybird Android port with embeded server or how to use Firebird Android port (Android studio projects) to connect embeded server on Android?

I've managed to connect to remote server with Jaybird_2_2_12.aar, but it does not work with embeded server with error libjaybird22.so not found.

BRDGS Andrey Kipcharsky