GPRE and Pascal

Dimitry Sibiryakov-3
   Hello, All.

   Which Pascal compiler is supposed to be used with GPRE'd programs? Is there an example
of a Pascal program with ESQL?

--
   WBR, SD.

Re: GPRE and Pascal

Frank Schlottmann-Gödde
Am 29.03.2017 um 18:04 schrieb Dimitry Sibiryakov:
>    Hello, All.
>
>    Which Pascal compiler is supposed to be used with GPRE'd programs? Is there an example
> of a Pascal program with ESQL?

 From the stone age:

http://firebird.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/firebird/interbase/examples/

hth

fsg

Re: GPRE and Pascal

Mariuz
From what i know in debian/ubuntu  you can use freepascal (firebird is build with-gpre-pascal option)

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Frank Schlottmann-Gödde <[hidden email]> wrote:
Am 29.03.2017 um 18:04 schrieb Dimitry Sibiryakov:
>    Hello, All.
>
>    Which Pascal compiler is supposed to be used with GPRE'd programs? Is there an example
> of a Pascal program with ESQL?

 From the stone age:

http://firebird.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/firebird/interbase/examples/

hth

fsg

Re: GPRE and Pascal

Leyne, Sean
> >    Which Pascal compiler is supposed to be used with GPRE'd programs?
> > Is there an example of a Pascal program with ESQL?
> >

>  From the stone age:
>
> http://firebird.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/firebird/interbase/examples/

Since it has come up...  why do we care about GPRE for Pascal???

There are components available which allow for Pascal applications to connect to FB without the need for GPRE, so can't we declare this support dead?

I can understand the need for Cobol support but C/C++ or Pascal the need is long gone.

Sean

Re: GPRE and Pascal

Dimitry Sibiryakov-3
30.03.2017 18:19, Frank Schlottmann-Gödde wrote:
>  From the stone age:
>
> http://firebird.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/firebird/interbase/examples/

   Wow! I thought that I know Pascal before I've seen this:

--
   WBR, SD.