Quantcast

Fwd: Firebird 3 in the Repositorys Linux

Fwd: Firebird 3 in the Repositorys Linux

Julio Sardenberg

Hello friends,

I am a Linux and Firebird user / administrator and I see that version 3 still does not exist in the default repository of Linux distributions today.

I would like to help you do this task!
Could someone direct me at the start of this?

att,

Julio Sardenberg

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Re: Fwd: Firebird 3 in the Repositorys Linux

Dimitry Sibiryakov-3
31.03.2017 16:10, Julio Sardenberg wrote:
> I am a Linux and Firebird user / administrator and I see that version 3 still does not
> exist in the default repository of Linux distributions today.

   In most of Linux distributions it is already in default repository. Only slow distros
like Debian are behind.

--
   WBR, SD.

Re: Fwd: Firebird 3 in the Repositorys Linux

philippe makowski-3
Le 31/03/2017 à 16:10, Julio Sardenberg a écrit :

> I am a Linux and Firebird user / administrator and I see that version 3
> still does not exist in the default repository of Linux distributions today.

Fedora, Mageia, OpenSuse, RHEL/Centos, Debian have Firebird 3 and have
officially maintained packages

but each distro have particular rules to update or not a package to new
major release.

Are you looking for a specific distribution ?
Are you a packager in some distribution ?