Firebird Provider 4.10 on VS 2008

Kyle Green-3
I’ve installed the newest provider from the msi installer on a Windows
10 laptop running Visual Studio 2008. I replaced Firebird 2.5 with the
new Firebird 3.0 release.
I have project configured for .net 3.5. I removed the previous provider
which was working against Firebird 2.5.

When I try to add a reference for the new provider, it just doesn’t take
it. It shows up in the reference list with a yellow triangle.

Does this provider not work with Visual Studio 2008, or with .net 3.5?

Thanks,

Kyle

--
Kyle Green

double subscribed

Kyle Green
sorry for the double post - it appears I am subscribed twice

how can I remove one of the subscriptions?

---
Kyle Green

On 2016-04-28 10:47, Kyle Green wrote:

> I’ve installed the newest provider from the msi installer on a Windows
> 10 laptop running Visual Studio 2008. I replaced Firebird 2.5 with the
> new Firebird 3.0 release.
> I have project configured for .net 3.5. I removed the previous provider
> which was working against Firebird 2.5.
>
> When I try to add a reference for the new provider, it just doesn’t
> take
> it. It shows up in the reference list with a yellow triangle.
>
> Does this provider not work with Visual Studio 2008, or with .net 3.5?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kyle
>
> --
> Kyle Green

Re: double subscribed

Mark Rotteveel-2
On 28-4-2016 20:19, Kyle Green wrote:
> sorry for the double post - it appears I am subscribed twice
>
> how can I remove one of the subscriptions?

To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to
[hidden email] with subject:
unsubscribe.

Or go to the web interface:
at the end); sending an e-mail is probably simpler though.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel