Firebird 3.x on MacOS

Paul Beach
A question by Vlad has prompted me to write this brief message...

Some of you may have noticed that we have no official installer for
Firebird 3.x on MacOSX... to date thats been down to me, and on
my todo list when I get enough time. I have started work on it
but I haven't been able to finish it. Other commitments keep
getting in the way. Firebird 3 compiles and runs fine on
the latest version of MacOSX and Clang. Setting up the build
is a bit complicated, but if anyone would like to step in and
help I am more than happy to offer advice where necessary.

Volunteers?

Regards
Paul

Re: Firebird 3.x on MacOS

Roman Simakov-3
At least a description of the complicated settings build would be very
useful. I several times started to build FB3 and master on my mac and
cried :)

> A question by Vlad has prompted me to write this brief message...
>
> Some of you may have noticed that we have no official installer for
> Firebird 3.x on MacOSX... to date thats been down to me, and on
> my todo list when I get enough time. I have started work on it
> but I haven't been able to finish it. Other commitments keep
> getting in the way. Firebird 3 compiles and runs fine on
> the latest version of MacOSX and Clang. Setting up the build
> is a bit complicated, but if anyone would like to step in and
> help I am more than happy to offer advice where necessary.
>
> Volunteers?
>
> Regards
> Paul

С уважением
Роман Симаков
Директор департамента развития системных продуктов
ООО "Ред Софт"

skype: simakov_roman
www.red-soft.ru