Entity Update-Database not working

Bruno Xavier
Hello all,

I'm trying to use Code First on an existing database, without success.

I managed to reverse engineer the models, and make them work, without migrations.

When I try to enable migrations, it works until the point of Update-Database, where it craps out with a

ScriptHalted

I posted all my findings on this question on SO:

It seems that, since the DB is big, the Model VarBinary generated for the MigrationHistory table is bigger than the allowed by Firebird.

Anyone knows a workaround?

Thank you
--
Bruno Xavier - 2017

Re: Entity Update-Database not working

Jiří Činčura-2
Mark basically already responded to you. The full explanation in the
answer:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44266141/entity-framework-code-first-migrations-and-firebird/44280925#44280925
.

--