Does Firebird ODBC driver support batches?

Does Firebird ODBC driver support batches?

Erich von Hauske
Does Firebird ODBC driver support explicit batches? http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms712553(v=vs.85).aspx

I've been trying to execute a simple batch "SELECT * FROM COUNTRY;SELECT * FROM COUNTRY" from Visual Fox Pro and it gives me an error, I have tried with other tools and it gives me the same error:

[ODBC Firebird Driver][Firebird]Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -104
Token unknown - line 1, column 22
SELECT

SQLSTATE : HY000

Native error code: -104

Thank you for any help you can provide on this.

Re: Does Firebird ODBC driver support batches?

Alexander Potapchenko-2
On 20.05.2011 4:32, Erich von Hauske wrote:
Does Firebird ODBC driver support explicit batches? http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms712553(v=vs.85).aspx

I've been trying to execute a simple batch "SELECT * FROM COUNTRY;SELECT * FROM COUNTRY" from Visual Fox Pro and it gives me an error, I have tried with other tools and it gives me the same error:

[ODBC Firebird Driver][Firebird]Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -104
Token unknown - line 1, column 22
SELECT

SQLSTATE : HY000

Native error code: -104

Thank you for any help you can provide on this.

Firebird ODBC driver does not support explicit batches.

--
Alexander Potapchenko
Lead developer

Re: Does Firebird ODBC driver support batches?

Erich von Hauske
Thank you Alexander.

Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:39:11 +0400
From: [hidden email]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What Every C/C++ and Fortran developer Should Know! Read this article and learn how Intel has extended the reach of its next-generation tools to help Windows* and Linux* C/C++ and Fortran developers boost performance applications - including clusters. http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devmay