Changing wire encryption keys?

Mark Rotteveel-2
Is there something in the wire encryption implementation that changes
wire encryption keys while the connection is already encrypted?

If so, where and how?

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

Re: Changing wire encryption keys?

firebird-devel mailing list
On 06/10/17 11:42, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
> Is there something in the wire encryption implementation that changes
> wire encryption keys while the connection is already encrypted?

No.

On 10-6-2017 10:47, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
> On 06/10/17 11:42, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
>> Is there something in the wire encryption implementation that changes
>> wire encryption keys while the connection is already encrypted?
>
> No.

Ok, good to know, then I don't need to take that into account.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel