Can anybody remove me from the distribution list.

Can anybody remove me from the distribution list.

LeBabou

Hello.

I’m very sorry to use this distribution list, but I’ve no way to log in on the site to disable my account (unknown mail address).

Is there anybody that can remove my account on sourceforge.net or remove me from lists.sourceforge.net distribution list ?

Thanks a lot.

Xavier.

Re: Can anybody remove me from the distribution list.

mariuz-2
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 07:49:20PM +0200, LeBabou wrote:

> Hello.
>

> I'm very sorry to use this distribution list, but I've no way to log in on
> the site to disable my account (unknown mail address).
>
> Is there anybody that can remove my account on sourceforge.net or remove me
> from lists.sourceforge.net distribution list ?

Go to

at the bottom enter your email address press Unsubscribe

Re: Can anybody remove me from the distribution list.

firebirdlists
At 05:49 AM 20/07/2012, LeBabou wrote:

>Hello.
>
>I’m very sorry to use this distribution list, but I’ve no way to log in on the site to disable my account (unknown mail address).
>Is there anybody that can remove my account on sourceforge.net or remove me from lists.sourceforge.net distribution list ?

Yes, me.  But <[hidden email]> is not subscribed to this list.  Either you figured out how to click the 'unsubscribe' link before I got to it, or your hotmail is being forwarded somehow.

Helen