Quantcast

C++ compiler

C++ compiler – Hi Somebody on support list asked interesting question: why Firebird Team is using VC++ on windows instead of other open source free C++ comp...
Bogusław Brandys wrote: > Somebody on support list asked interesting question: why Firebird Team > is using VC++ on windows instead of othe...
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Milan Babuskov <milanb@...> wrote: > Bogusław Brandys wrote: >> Somebody on support list asked ...
> I will try to test and write an howto build firebird + mingw but in my > spare time ... Do you mean that existing README.build.ming...
On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Dimitry Sibiryakov <aafemt@...> wrote: >> I will try to test and write an howto build firebird + min...
On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:45 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Dimitry Sibiryakov <aafemt@...>...
On Sunday 05 October 2008 13:52, marius popa wrote: > On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:45 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > > On Sat...
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Alex Peshkov <peshkoff@...> wrote: > On Sunday 05 October 2008 13:52, marius popa wrote: >> On S...
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:20 AM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Alex Peshkov <peshkoff@...> wr...
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:31 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:20 AM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote...
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 1:24 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:31 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote:...
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 12:49:27PM +0300, marius popa wrote: > On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Milan Babuskov <milanb@...> wrote: >...
Milan Babuskov wrote: > Bogusław Brandys wrote: >> Somebody on support list asked interesting question: why Firebird Team >> is us...
> (Not to mention that Windows port of GCC compiler is painfully slow.) Well... Not so painfully, though - yes, I wish it would be faster...
>What is[are] the official compiler[s] on the *nix ports we support, Alex? gcc on Solaris and HPUX gcc (Apples variant) on MacOSX Paul ...
> Somebody on support list asked interesting question: why Firebird Team > is using VC++ on windows instead of other open source free C++ ...
On Monday 29 September 2008 23:46, Vlad Khorsun wrote: > b) we trying to use "official" compiler on every supported OS This is no...
> On Monday 29 September 2008 23:46, Vlad Khorsun wrote: >> b) we trying to use "official" compiler on every supported OS >...
At 17:48 6/10/2008, Alex Peshkov wrote: >On Monday 29 September 2008 23:46, Vlad Khorsun wrote: >> b) we trying to use "official&q...
Bogusław Brandys wrote: > Somebody on support list asked interesting question: why Firebird Team > is using VC++ on windows instead of othe...
What About Intel C++ Compiler ? It is Free for GNU/Linux enviroinments. As far as I know it is compatible with Visual C++ and GCC, and moreo...
Marcelo, > What About Intel C++ Compiler ? > > It is Free for GNU/Linux enviroinments. Really? I just looked at the Intel sit...
Marcelo, (I decided to reply to the list because the issue is appropriate to all readers) > > > It is Free for GNU/Linux enviroinm...
Sean, So I See... Also there are other Free "as speech" C/C++ compilers as Open Watcon www.openwatcom.org/ and Digital Mars ...
Fortes Marcelo wrote: > With Good reputation. In time, what so truggling about Borland C++ to build Firebird ? I don't understand, what's t...
On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 08:56:17AM +1000, Dean Harding wrote: > Fortes Marcelo wrote: > > With Good reputation. In time, what so truggl...
> -----Original Message----- > From: Fortes Marcelo [mailto:marcelosoftware@...] > Sent: Jueves, 02 de Octubre de 2008 11:00 > &...
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Claudio Valderrama C. <cvalde@...> wrote: >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Fortes Marce...
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Claudio Valderrama C. <cvalde@......
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote:...
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: > On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, marius popa <mapopa@...> wrote: ...
Marius et al, Please trim your replies. There is no need to re-quote all the previous posting details. Sean > -----Original Messa...
marius popa escreveu: > I tested also on an windows+mingw devel release and ICU crashes the compiler > norm.cpp: In function `UNormalizati...
> -----Original Message----- > From: marius popa [mailto:mapopa@...] > Sent: Viernes, 03 de Octubre de 2008 4:42 > > Ok here ...
On Thursday 02 October 2008 19:00, Fortes Marcelo wrote: > Sean, > So I See... > Also there are other Free "as speech" C/C++...
Alex Peshkov wrote: > >> In time, what so truggling about Borland C++ to build >> Firebird ? > > Last time I tried (it...
Marcelo, I did some testing against vanilla Visual Studio 2003 compiler a few years ago using 8.X Intel compiler. The end result was working...