Broken link

Alexey Kovyazin-2

Hi,

There is broken linkĀ  (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/#dirlist) at theĀ  page http://firebirdsql.com/manual/docwritehowto-copyrights.html, using this text "http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/"

I assume that associated document should be regenerated and republished to remove this link?

Regards,

Alexey

Re: Broken link

Paul Vinkenoog
Hi Alexey,

> There is broken link
> (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/#dirlist) at the  page
> http://firebirdsql.com/manual/docwritehowto-copyrights.html, using this
> text "http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/"
>
> I assume that associated document should be regenerated and republished
> to remove this link?

Yes. The HTML could also be edited directly on-site, but the PDF must be rebuilt.

I'll update the sources and rebuild HTML + PDF this week.

Cheers,
Paul

Re: Broken link

Paul Vinkenoog
Hi all,

>> There is broken link
>> (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/#dirlist) at the  page
>> http://firebirdsql.com/manual/docwritehowto-copyrights.html, using this
>> text "http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/"
>>
>> I assume that associated document should be regenerated and republished
>> to remove this link?
>
> Yes. The HTML could also be edited directly on-site, but the PDF must be rebuilt.
>
> I'll update the sources and rebuild HTML + PDF this week.

OK, done.

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog