Boolean syntax

Adriano dos Santos Fernandes-3
All,

Here is the changes in our grammar to support booleans without creating
much conflicts. Current grammar has these conflicts:

19 shift/reduce conflicts, 9 reduce/reduce conflicts.

And changed one has:

20 shift/reduce conflicts, 6 reduce/reduce conflicts.

I didn't found yet what's this inserted shift/reduce conflict. It's
related to constructs:
  value : '(' common_value ')'
  boolean_value_expression : '(' boolean_value_expression ')'

What it *changes*:

INSERTING, UPDATING, DELETING, CONTAINING and STARTING is moved from
non_reserved_word to keyword_or_column.

Would you please take a look at the attached patch?

Adriano

parse-boolean1.diff (10K) Download Attachment