ANN: BenchmarkSQL

Roman Simakov-2
Hello!

I've ported BenchmarkSQL for Firebird. It's TPC-C test working via
JDBC and support PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 and now Firebird.

https://github.com/romansimakov/BenchmarkSQL

I could run it locally and maybe it could be useful to know where we
are comparing to other DBMSs.

Please share you investigations.

--
Roman Simakov

Re: ANN: BenchmarkSQL

Ray Holme
Just remember that Interbase/Firebird may be the ONLY DBMS that strictly
conforms BY DEFAULT to the real SQL transaction model. Everyone else
let's you see the uncommmitted work of others or some other model by
default - a banker's nightmare perhaps.

Thanks for doing this.

Ray